IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MY ROAD TRIP PLEASE VISIT FEBRUARY 2011 ENTRIES

Blog Archive

Not personal-just business, I texted
I'm looking for a 3 litre Bentley
Do you know anyone who has one?

Immediate phone call.  Ah, the aphrodisiac of motor oil. In his car on speakerphone.  Brother is there.  Hi, brother!  Yo, he said.  Lots of in-the-know talk.  Somewhere in there I said I really just want to tour in it.  Surprise.  He thought I was looking for it for someone else.  Now, we are talking about more than the average house value in America.  I'm looking better all the time.  What a manipulative bitch.  Except it's true.  I am looking.

Call you tomorrow morning.  I think he really means it, but I don't expect him to because he's not very good with follow up, you know?

I was right.  This time, I don't feel at all sorry for myself, as I am getting ready to be with my imaginary boyfriend for a while.  Yee-hah!