IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MY ROAD TRIP PLEASE VISIT FEBRUARY 2011 ENTRIES

Blog Archive

I hate doing some household chores.  Detest them.  This is inexplicable as they are not very onerous.  I'll kill rodents.  I'll unstop toilets.  I'll clean out the attic and organize my files. But I will not empty the dishwasher.

So I wondered, how long does this take me anyhow?  I timed it.  Two and a half minutes.  150 seconds.    Well, nothing can be that bad if it only takes two and a half minutes.  I tried this method with other things I hate.  Squegeeing the shower door.  Throwing the gym clothes in the dryer.  This was a revelation!  I only had to withstand these trials for a teeny tiny time.

The sink piles up with ice cream bowls and chocolatey spoons.  I hate dirty dishes in my sink. I still don't empty the dishwasher.

I wish my imaginary boyfriend was home.