IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MY ROAD TRIP PLEASE VISIT FEBRUARY 2011 ENTRIES

Blog Archive

Last night the lightbulb in my bedside lamp burned out with a pop. Having drunk coffee until 8 p.m., I was a bit wired. Because I never drink coffee (Irish Breakfast with the four leaf strenghth rating for me, but to my horror was out of), and I made a full pot for Christmas morning, I just didn't notice that I drank the whole pot while dealing with crumpled wrapping paper, triaging gifts that needed to be exchanged. Plus I spent hours cyberstalking.

So I just moved to the other side of the bed. I thought this was symbolic of my new drive to shake things up. I realized, though, that it is the married side. For 12 years I slept on that side, waking to my husband's snoring and finishing the night on the sofa. Hmmmmm... Freudian desire to have a partner once again?

No, my imaginary boyfriend sleeps on my usual side. He spoons me to sleep.