IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MY ROAD TRIP PLEASE VISIT FEBRUARY 2011 ENTRIES

Blog Archive

These are my maps. I have three book maps of the USA (never know if I'll go some crazy place I have no information about). One has Festivals listed, with photos. There is a miserable dirth of festivals in the winter.  On the positive side, it should be easier to get a room.

A rodeo seems to be on the likely list, as does NASCAR. I love rodeos, absolutely adore them.  I have never been to NASCAR and I'm pretty sure I'll hate it, but my imaginary boyfriend will probably find it a welcome relief from the plantations.

I also have two maps of the Southeast, one laminated (as my woody has no cup holders, I bet this one is the most valuable). And, I will be taking a cool picnic thing.  I call it a thing, because it's not a basket, it's a suitcase. Lots of fake travel labels are on it.  It looks cool; no wonder it was made for some movie or another.  I bought it on Etsy. I did have to augment its pretty plates and sliverware, though. It has no wine glasses.

Hmmm.  I do have a vintage sextant, the one my parents used before I was born.  But that's going a bit far