I have gotten my first photo of my Russian groom. I sent away for him on a website that promised beauty and obedience. Since he's imaginary, I think that means that he doesn't love me for a green card. To be honest, Brad was born on etsy.

Seriously, Brad is a majorly sexy dude. Mary Wells is my oracle:

Nothing you could say can tear me away from my guy
Nothing you could do 'cause I'm stuck like glue to my guy
I'm stickin to my guy like a stamp to a letter
Like birds of a feather - we - stick together
I will tell you from the start I can't be torn apart from my guy

Nothing you can do could make me untrue to my guy
Nothing you could buy could make me tell a lie to my guy
I gave my guy my word of honor to be faithful and i'm gonna
you best be believing I won't be deceiving my guy

As a matter of opinion I think he's tops
My opinion is he's the cream of the crop
As a matter of taste to be exact
He's my ideal as a matter of fact

No muscle bound man could take my hand from my guy
No handsome face could ever take the play of my guy
He may not be a movie star but when it comes to being happy we are
There's not a man today who could take me away from my guy
There's not a man today who could take me away from my guy



Except Almost-Real Imaginary Boyfriend. Okay, okay, I'm still carrying a torch.