IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MY ROAD TRIP PLEASE VISIT FEBRUARY 2011 ENTRIES

Blog Archive

I am leaving tomorrow, as long as Brad is here.  I think he is spending the weekend in the post office. Fortunately that means inside. I had to buy an E-Z Pass for tolls. We do that at the Acme supermarket. I now have three devices stuck to the inside of my windshield:

  1. Video camera
  2. GPS
  3. EZ Pass

But check this out. Right as I entered the market, there was a duo of Girl Scouts. Man, they're young. I guess that's why they need a chaperone. Cookies! I think that will be a lovely thing with which to stock Woody. I bought 19 boxes. Yes, 19. And I will eat every one of them. One little scout told me that I was her favorite person.

I told them what I was doing. Mom said she wants to go with me. Dad said he's always wanted to do that. Positive reinforcement.

My Girl Scouts:


My box of cookies (which I believe will be just fine freezing in the truck:



I also did the laundry. This is in my barn: