While I didn't read any newspapers at all on my trip last month and didn't miss anything, I am in the habit of reading the Philadelphia Inquirer in the paper form. I sometimes read the New York Times and The Wall Street Journal on my iPad. I don't need the Times too much because there is an app for the crossword puzzle. Useful words to know: aglet, essene, yser. Anyhow, yesterday in the Sunday comics, there was a Doonesbury strip that tickled my fancy. This image is probably illegal, so you have to go to the source to read it. The gist is that Alex is contemplating her Facebook persona and has a bit of a reality check. "It's this place where a perfect, overcurated version of me lives. A place where I'm accomplished, happy and attractive. Even my professed faults are endearing! Who IS she? I don't even RECOGNIZE this person!" She is with quasi-boyfriend and backpedals "Okay, so I'm keeping the "perfect boyfriend" part." As you know, I have a very perfect imaginary boyfriend, thank you. Also an almost-real imaginary boyfriend whose only flaw is that he doesn't know I'm even alive. But my imaginary daughter, Lila Rae, is indeed perfect with her big pink bow in her light blonde hair. Just to point out that I have my little flaws, you should know that I snore. But I always wake myself up.