There have been lots of articles about Tastykake lately. But the one I like best is personal. The lovely young lady who cleans my house has a sister. Said sister used to clean my house until she went to pharmacy school in Florida. She got married last week in Florida. This is her wedding cake. If you look closely, you can see the Tastykake logo on the cake on the right, just sorta around the corner under LOVE. LOVE in that square shape is a very famous sculpture in Philadelphia. The Liberty Bell is famous too. So are cheesesteaks. 

This couple (did I mention they live in Florida?) is so into Philly that this is their engagement photo. He has Desean Jackson's jersey on. Good choice. Really fast and talented wide receiver. She has Brian Dawkins'. Even better choice. He isn't an Eagle anymore, but he was the heart and soul of the team. My jersey that I have to wear to make the Eagles win is also Brian Dawkins'.  

Tastykakes and the Eagles. My kind of wedding. But I will only get married again with an iron-clad prenup, 10 carats, and I get to keep my house. And Woody. True.