The bumper stickers, decals and magnets on a woman's car says an awful lot about her, embracing the minivan.  My Child Is An Honor Student. Outlines of lacrosse players. Black and white ovals denoting locations which the driver thinks will look suitably impressive.  Those full-color car wraps about Mary's Florist or Edible Bouquets. Pink ribbons for breast cancer support. I (heart) something. Soccer Mom. Yellow triangle Baby On Board.

Men typically have in-your-face decals, like Calvin pissing on something, flames, fire department logos, My Other Car is a (fill in the blank). Lost Your Cat?, Try Looking Under My Tires. NRA. I'd Rather Be Hunting (very popular around here).

The decals, if any, that I put on my woody will also say something about me. I'm not sure I can put anything on the car in case removal will peel up the varnish.  I obviously can't use magnets.  When we started our business, we bought magnets for the sides of our cars, hoping to simultaneously drum up business and prove to the IRS that the vehicle was actually used for business.  I couldn't figure out what was wrong with them, the magnets that is.  They just plain didn't stick.  Um, my Saturn had a plastic body.

So. What do I put on the side of the wagon? In 1941, those slide off stickers of states were regularly accumulated on the windows.  I think I'll do that, if I can find any.

In any case, there remains the opportunity to do my own thing. Here are some choices:

Running Away From Home
www.woodyescape@blogspot.com
Wherever I Want To Go
Talk To Me
Amy (in script below the driver's side window)

My imaginary boyfriend thinks they all suck.