I posted a request for a traveling companion on Etsy's Alchemy Section.

Imaginary boyfriend full-sized stand up and sit down

I am running away from home (I'm 51) with my imaginary boyfriend in my 1941 Ford woody. Going wherever the heck I feel like. 
 
I would like a traveling companion, one that can stand up and pose for pix in front of historic landmark plaques. However, we will be driving quite a bit, and I'd like him next to me-- thus, the sitting down part. I have no idea how you would articulate him, but that's why you're the artist and I'm not! 

 
Brad should be a rather retro fellow to go with the car. I don't care if he's a real person look-alike. Heck, he could be a heck of traffic stopper in his illustrated glory.


I am not opposed to having IBF join me somewhere down the road, so if the deadline is a problem we can probably work it out.


Oh, and I'd love anyone's recommendations for scenic roads, dive bars, mom's home cookin' joints, BBQ, flop houses, and some friendly conversation.


Imaginary boyfriend and I will be blogging about our journey. And did I mention that a 33 year-old man just broke my heart?